Nightmare Festival is hosted at Four Quarters at 190 Walker Lane Artemas PA. Google “Four Quarters Interfaith” to lock your GPS. New Camp, which is the PRIMARY camping location is located 1/2 mile North of the PA TR26 and RT-484 intersection on our maps.
Nightmare Festival is open to patrons who are 18+ and who have valid, photo ID
THURSDAY 3:00PM – 12:00AM (you must have a Thursday Upgrade Add-on in addition to a Friday arrival ticket)
FRIDAY Oct 26th 10:00AM – 12:00AM
SATURDAY Oct 27th 10:00AM – 10:00PM
SUNDAY Oct 28th – no music, clean-up day, camp exodus at 1PM
– Have tickets & ID ready.
– You will park your car while you register, have ID checked, get ticket scanned, and obtain your wristband
– You will get back in your vehicle to proceed to event parking.
– Parking is $30 per car, one time fee which covers the whole weekend (approx $15/day)
Re-entry is permitted, however a $10 per car re-entry fee will apply.
Shuttles run between New Camp & Hilltop from 11am each day until 3am each night.
ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY
All events hosted by either Proper Ops or Four Quarters have an anti-drug policy. This includes Nightmare Festival. Do not risk doing anything that will put yourself, your friends, or the festival in the way of harm. It is a violation of THE LAW and of festival rules to engage in substance abuse. If you are selling or buying we will find you, bust you and turn you over to the police.
Prohibited Items & Rules
NO Illegal Substances, Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
NO Pets (see below for service animal policy)
NO Laser Pointers
NO Glass (all glass will be confiscated at the gate – people walk barefoot here! Put your beverages in a plastic container before arrival)
NO Stickers, Flyers, Markers, or Spray Paint
NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, Flame-throwing Dildos, etc.)
NO Professional Recording Equipment Without Permit– Photo, Video, or Audio
NO firewood from outside the premises (firewood is available for purchase from cafe)
NO un-approved amplified sound equipment. “Renegade” DJ stages or un-approved camps with sound will have their equipment confiscated. No exceptions. (BRING DRUMS & ACOUSTIC INSTRUMENTS THOUGH TO PLAY AROUND THE NIGHTLY BONFIRE!)
NO megaphones. They will be confiscated.
NO bad attitudes or negative vibes. People who are being disruptive to the positive atmosphere may be asked to leave
NO unwanted touching or unwanted approaching – HAVE RESPECT for others.
NO Drones – Anyone caught flying a drone without a permit will be removed from the festival
ADA & ACCOMMODATIONS
For persons with mobile disabilities, we recommend New Camp camping which will give you close proximity between your vehicle and camp site.
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
Our Service Animal/Dog policy at Four Quarters is taken directly from Federal Statute and regulatory
law. Our plain English policy is stated below.
* Only DOGS qualify as Service Animals under Federal Law.
* Emotional Support Animals are not Service Animals, and are not permitted at Four Quarters.
* Service Animals in training are not Service Animals under Federal Law and only when wearing a “Service Animal” marked vest.
* Service Animals shall have physical identifiers such as registration tags, the presence of a labeled
harness or “the credible verbal assurances of a qualified individual with a disability using the animal.”
* In the case of an un-identified Service Animal, we shall ask two questions.
Is this animal required because of a disability?
What work or task has this animal been trained to perform?
* The service animal must at all times be tethered to and in the full control of their human team
* A Service Animal may never be handled by or tethered to a person other than their human team
* The Service Animal must always be in “Full Stay” command position when not performing the
service for which they have been trained.
* The Service Animal must be fully trained to urinate or defecate only on the command of their human
* In order to be considered a “Service Dog” under U.S. federal law, a dog must be partnered with an
individual with a disability AND perform specific, trained task work to mitigate that disability. Task
work is not optional. If a dog doesn’t perform task work, it is not a Service Dog.
In closing, if your Service Animal is registered, wearing a marked Service Animal Vest and fully
trained; you will find our staff and attendees very supportive of your teams presence here at Four
Camp Fires & Grills
You may bring a fire ring to burn firewood. You may NOT burn wood outside of a fire ring. Using a fire ring helps us to preserve the land. NO FIRE OR ASH MAY TOUCH THE GROUND AT ANY POINT. Firewood is available for purchase on site. Because of Emerald Ash Borer, IT IS ILLEGAL TO BRING FIREWOOD from outside the campgrounds. This is a hazard to the plants, insects & animals indigenous to the land as it could introduce other organisms into the land that were not previously there. Charcoal grills of any kind are allowed, provided no fire or ash touches the ground. Fire rings are provided free of charge in New Camp and Main Camp, however since they are limited in number we recommend bringing your own fire pit.
*** ALL PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL BE CONFISCATED WITH NO PROMISE OF RETURN ***