Age to enter: 18+ (proper identification required)
REFUND POLICY: Tickets are non-refundable.
VENUE: Hosted at Camp Ramblewood at 2564 Silver Rd in Darlington MD.
GATE TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
11am – 11pm Thursday, October 26
10am – 11pm Friday, October 27
10am – 9pm Saturday, October 28
No arrivals on Sunday October 29 – exodus/cleanup day only
***NO ARRIVALS WILL BE ADMITTED AFTER GATE CLOSING EACH NIGHT. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR PATRONS WHO ARRIVE OUTSIDE OF GATE HOURS.***
All night Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
FIREWOOD AVAILABLE ON-SITE
Firewood is available for purchase on site, located in the vendor area. Firewood is $20 per load.
DO NOT bring firewood from outside the campgrounds. This is a hazard to the plants, insects & animals indigenous to the land as it could introduce other organisms into the land that were not previously there.
NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
NO LASER POINTERS
NO WATER GUNS
NO STICKERS, FLYERS, MARKERS, PENS OR SPRAY PAINT
NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDES POCKET KNIVES, PEPPER SPRAY, FIREWORKS, ETC.)
NO ITEMS THAT COULD CONSTITUTE AS A WEAPON (TOOLS, SHARP OBJECTS, ETC)
NO PROFESSIONAL RECORDING EQUIPMENT – PHOTO, VIDEO, OR AUDIO
NO FIREWOOD FROM OUTSIDE THE PREMISES
Camping is permitted for all patrons & is included in your ticket price. Camping is not permitted in the parking lot. Driving to your camp site is prohibited. The walk from the on-site parking lot to the start of the campground is less than 2 minutes with the furthest end of camp being a 6 minute walk.
On-site Parking is $50 per vehicle and must be purchased through our ticketing page, as space is limited due to the increased demand this year. There is no additional fee for re-entry.
Car Camping and RV/Camper Van passes are available as add-ons. If you purchase either then you are exempt from any additional parking fee.
SAFETY AND MEDICAL
A medical tent will be staffed throughout the event. If you need assistance or know someone who does you can go there or notify a member of security who can radio for help.
TICKET CHANGES & UPGRADES
Ticket changes & upgrades can be made by logging in to your Ticketing Co account at https://theticketing.co/. From there you can view your tickets, change names, or change arrival date or ticket type. Please note, payment plans will require assistance from a Ticketing Co customer service representative.
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
Our Service Animal/Dog policy is taken directly from Federal Statute and regulatory law. Our policy is stated below.
* Only DOGS qualify as Service Animals under Federal Law. Emotional Support Animals are not Service Animals
* Service Animals in training are not Service Animals under Federal Law.
* Service Animals MUST be wearing a “Service Animal” marked vest at ALL times.
* The Service Animal must always be in “Full Stay” command position when not performing the service for which they have been trained.
* The Service Animal must be fully trained to urinate or defecate only on the command of their human team member.
* In order to be considered a “Service Dog” under U.S. federal law, a dog must be partnered with an individual with a disability AND perform specific, trained task work to mitigate that disability. Task work is not optional. If a dog doesn’t perform task work, it is not a Service Dog. In closing, if your Service Animal is registered, wearing a marked Service Animal Vest and fully trained; you will find our staff and attendees very supportive of your teams presence.